If you are to make a success of your stay on earth you need to set goals for your life. one cannot achieve much without an objective or a target to aim for.
If you are not sure about what goals you need to set, then I have a post for you to read. It is titled, Goals to Set In 2020.
In the following paragraphs we have some motivational goal setting quotes to inspire you: –
89 Motivational Goal Setting Quotes
1. “A goal without a timeline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec.
2. “Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” – Mark Twain.
3. “This one step – choosing a goal and sticking to it – changes everything.” – Scott Reed.
4. “The moment you put a deadline on your dream it becomes a goal.” – Stephen Kellogg.
5. “The people who get things done, who lead, who grow and who make an impact.. Those people have goals.” – Seth Godin.
6. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins.
7. “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” – Steve Garvey.
8. “Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you” – Unknown.
9. “The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting and achieving goals.” – Og Mandino.
10. “Begin with the end in mind.” – Stephen Covey.
11. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee.
12. “Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.” – Les Brown.
13. “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra.
14. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Jeff Rich.
15. “Goal-setting is powerful because it provides focus. It shapes our dreams. It gives us the ability to hone in on the exact actions we need to perform to achieve everything we desire in life.” – Jim Rohn.
16. “A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot.” – Joe Vitale.
17. “Goal-setting is not only about choosing the rewards you want to enjoy, but also the costs you are willing to pay.” – James Clear.
18. “If you aim for nothing, you’ll hit every time.” – Unknown.
19. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein.
20. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.” – John Dewey.
21. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” – Earl Nightingale.
22. “Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day.” – Jack Canfield.
23. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill.
24. “Dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen.
25. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pable Picasso.
26. “Good goals help you steward what you’ve been given well.” – Lara Casey.
27. “Education is of no value and talent is worthless – unless you have an unwavering aim. Never find yourself without a compass.” – Condoleeza Rice.
28. “Goal setting is the most important aspect of all improvement and personal development plans. Confidence is important, determination is vital, certain personality traits contribute to success, but they all come into focus in goal setting.” Paul J. Meyer.
29. “The most important thing about motivation is goal setting. You should always have a goal.” – Francke Larrieu Smith.
30. “If you don’t know where you are going any road will get you there.” – Alice in Wonderland.
31. “Start by doing what is necessary; Then do what is possible; and suddenly, you are doing the impossible.” – St. Francis of Assisi.
32. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
33. “This amazing thing happens when you start to grow in one area of your life: Other areas improve right along with it.” – Rachel Hollis.
34. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.” – Jim Rohn.
35. “Good-to-great companies set their goals and strategies based on understanding; comparison companies set their goals and strategies based on bravado.” – Jim Collins.
36. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams.
37. “The goal is not to be perfect by the end. The goal is to be better tomorrow.” – Simon Sinek.
38. “I’m a firm believer in goal setting. Step by step. I can’t see any other way of accomplishing anything.” – Michael Jordan.
39. “The great and glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live to purpose.” – Michel De Montaigne.
40. “Dreaming is wonderful, goal setting is crucial, but action is supreme. To make something great happen you must get busy and make it happen. Take that action step today that will put you on your path to achievement.” – Greg Werner.
41. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau.
42. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt.
43. “Pray for divine guidance in your goal setting.” – M. Russell Ballard.
44. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius.
45. “Set goals with a soul: Goals aligned with your purpose.” – Nara Lee.
46. “We have to take 100% responsibility for where we are right now; otherwise we will never be able to move forward.” – Gary Daily.
47 “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie.
48. “When setting a long-term goal, find the pace necessary to achieve it.” – Rickson Gracie.
49. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela.
50. “You cannot do a goal. Long-term planning and goal-setting must therefore be complemented by short-term planning. This kind of planning requires specifying activities. You can do an activity. Activities are steps along the way to a goal. Let’s say you desire security. Putting $10.00 in the bank or talking to your stockbroker about your investment plans are activities that will move you toward your goal.” – Alan Lakein.
51. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington.
52. “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracy.
53. “Goals are the source of misery. An unattained goal causes pain but actually achieving it brings only a brief satisfaction.” – Matt Haig.
54. “Goals must stretch and test your cognitive skills for results achievement.” – Invajy.
55. “A new year brings new grace for new accomplishments.” – Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin.
57. “If you want to be happy. Set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie.
58. “In everything the ends well defined are the secret of durable success.” – Victor Cousins.
59. “Set your goals high and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson.
60. “Failing to set goals is like setting out on a road trip without a map.” – Michelle Moore.
61. “A goal is not just an object on a pitch: It is also a milestone on your journey of excellence.” – Onyi Anyado.
62. “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” – Benjamin E Mays.
63. “An athlete gains so much knowledge by just participating in a sport. Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting, and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals. These are all lessons in life.” – Kristi Yamaguchi.
64. “The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… You lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.” – Lil Wayne.
65. “To sit on an idea or fail to act on a goal is not really goal-setting, but wishful thinking.” – Les Brown.
66. “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” – E. Joseph Cossman.
67. “Decision-making takes care of goal-setting, but discipline also takes care of goal-getting. Decisions and discipline can’t be separated; one is worthless without the other.” – John C Maxwell.
68. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – William Faulkner.
69. “Have lots of experiments, but make sure they’re strategically focused.” – Adam Smith.
70. “Everything is always better for a walk.” – Garth Nix.
71. “There is only one way to success. Wealth and achievement and that is through a lot of hard work.” – John Patrick Hickey.
72. “If a man knows not which port he sails, no wind is favorable.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
73. “Being part of an agenda beyond ourselves liberates us to complement each other rather than compete with each other.” – Joseph Stowell.
74. “There are no right or wrong answers in goal setting. What works for you?” – Eddie de Jong.
75. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Grenier.
76. “Everybody has goals, aspirations, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” – Eminem.
77. “You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.” – George S. Patton.
78. “Without first setting your goals correctly, it is impossible to focus on a plan to achieve them. That is why goal setting is so vital to time management and developing focus.” – Mani S. Sivasubramanian.
79. “One of the most dangerous forms of human error is forgetting what one is trying to achieve.” – Paul Nitze.
80. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur.
81. “Dream big. Wake up. Take the first step into the unknown.” – Roy T. Bennett.
82. “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz.
83. “Once a year the Hattifatteners collect there before setting out again on their endless foraging expedition around the world. They come from all points of the compass, silent and serious with their small, white empty faces, and why they hold his yearly meeting it is difficult to say, as they can neither hear nor speak and have no object in life but the distant goal of their journey’s end. Perhaps they like to have a place where they feel at home and can rest a little and meet friends.” – Tove Jansson.
84. “I’ve always been a fan of the band setting. I’ve always been a believer in bands, and I’ve always been in bands. That’s where my comfort zone is. So to stand outside of that, that was never my intention or goal. I never had the dream of, ‘ I’m gonna go into all these bands as a springboard for my solo work.’ But life takes you on different journeys sometimes. I ended up playing a bunch of songs and some of them I really liked.” – Frank Iero.
85. “Focus on what it is that you want, set a realistic goal. Start setting goals that you feel you can accomplish. Don’t try to go right to the top in one leap. Every time you accomplish a goal you develop the strength and wisdom to accomplish the next one.” – Chuck Norris.
86. “Goal-setting illuminates the road to success just as runway lights illuminate the landing field for an incoming aircraft.” – Nido R Qubein.
87. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland.
88. “Determine what you want and why you want it. Once you understand what’s important, you can utilize your passions and achieve anything.” – Brooke Griffin.
89. “Success is the progressive realisation of a worthy goal or ideal.” – Earl Nightingale.
I hope that you have enjoyed these motivational goal setting quotes. Hopefully you have been inspired to start creating goals for your life. That is the only you can acheive big dreams for yourself and your family.