Below are some future of work quotes from famous people areound the world.
1.”If you don’t think about and plan for the future of work then your organization has no future” – Jacob Morgan.
2. “The future of work consists of learning a living.” – Marshall McLuhan.
2. “One day offices will be a thing of the past.” – Sir Richard Branson.
3. “…the experience of being a student, now confined to grade school, secondary school, and university, will expand to include workers, those looking for work, and those who want or need to retrain…” – Barry Chudakov.
4. “So much of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to work.” – Peter Drucker.
5. “Digital is the main reason just over half of the companies on the Fortune 500 have disappeared since the year 2000.” – Pierre Nanterme.
6. “The work of art of the future will be the construction of a passionate life.” – Raoul Vaneigem.
7. “The future of work revolution begins one person at a time.” – Bill Jensen.
8. “The job market of the future will consist of those jobs that robots cannot perform. Our blue-collar work is pattern recognition, making sense of what you see. Gardeners will still have jobs because every garden is different. The same goes for construction workers. The losers are white-collar workers, low-level accountants, brokers, and agents.” – Michio Kaku.
9. “The technology is going to disrupt the future of work, perhaps sooner than we thought.” – Brian Cornell.
10. “Our future success is directly proportional to our ability to understand, adopt and integrate new technology into our work.” – Sukant Ratnakar
11. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln.
12. “Once we rid ourselves of traditional thinking we can get on with creating the future.” – Jimmy Bertrand.
13. “The future of Japan’s economic growth depends on us having the willpower and the courage to sail without hesitation onto the rough seas of global competition.” – Shinzo Abe.
14. “The future of work isn’t about displacement of work by machines but rather has more to do with restructuring of the human skill set.” – Dr Ritesh Malik.
15. “Infrastructure is much more important than architecture.” – Rem Koolhaas.
16, “The future belongs to those who learn more skills and combine them in creative ways.” – Robert Greene.
17. “The future of each of us is interconnected and all of us should work together by following the path laid down by former leaders of the party for the development of the country and its brighter future.” – Sonia Gandhi.
18. “The future of work is really about people deciding to live and work in the way that they want.” – Stacy Brown Philpot.
19. “People are the centerpiece of the 4th Industrial Revolution. The Industry 4.0 alters the way we live, relate to one another, work and our economy – in scale unlike anything humankind has experienced before.” – Henrik Von Scheel.
20. “The central question of 2025 will be: What are people for in a world that does not need their labor, and where only a minority are needed to guide the ‘bot-based economy?” – Stowe Boyd.
21. “Music education opens doors that help children pass from school into the world around them – a world of work, culture, intellectual activity, and human involvement. The future of our nation depends on providing our children with a complete education that includes music.” – Gerald R. Ford.
22. “The Future of Work? It’s here and now. Technological advances are kicking productivity into high gear and redefining the competitive landscape. The transformation will challenge all of us but the benefits will be historic – and Canada is poised to make the most of them all.” – Elyse Allan, GE Canada.
23. “We’ve heard a lot about the Internet of Things – I think we need an Internet of Women.” – Christine Lagarde.
24. “When you put yourself in an uncomfortable position is when you grow the most.” – Gary Swart.
25. “The future of money: creating new wealth, work, and a wiser world.” – Bernard Lietaer.
26. “Ultimately, what separates a winner from a loser at the grandmaster level is the willingness to do the unthinkable. A brilliant strategy is, certainly, a matter of intelligence, but intelligence without audaciousness is not enough. Given the opportunity, I must have the guts to explode the game, to upend my opponent’s thinking and, in so doing, unnerve him. So it is in business: One does not succeed by sticking to convention. When your opponent can easily anticipate every move you make, your strategy deteriorates and becomes commoditized.” – Gary Kasparov.
27. “I really, really do believe that the future of being successful in work is going to be about embracing all of those wonderful things women bring – empathy, collaboration, flexibility – all those wonderful feminine traits we’ve suppressed for too long.” – Mary Portas.
28. “We very much see that the future of the round lies in willingness to do some hard work, willingness to compromise, but certainly significant and serious offers to be made by the emerging countries.” – Christine Lagarde.
29. “People are wanting to feel that investment from their organization and that doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be a massive thing, but they want it to feel like it’s a two-way street. It’s not so much a ‘you’re here to serve the employer’ thing. People are looking for that partnership. ‘I’m here to serve you. You’re here to serve me. And how are we meeting in the middle.” – Christopher Lind.
30. “The Future of Work isn’t about age. It’s about behavior and attitude.” – Jacob Morgan.
31. “I think we are only just beginning to realize the scale of the transition taking place right now – simply put, most people around the world will need to upskill and re-skill.” – Lynda Gratton.
32. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
33. “The future influences the present just as much as the past.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
34. “The future of the safety movement is not so much dependent upon the invention of safety devices as on the improvement of methods of educating people to the ideal of caution and safety.” – Walter Dill Scott on working environment safety.
35. “In my nearly 50 years of research on AI, I have grown increasingly convinced that AI will have a major impact on employment.” – Nils J Nilsson.
36. “Is America a weakling, to shrink from the work of the great world powers? No! The young giant of the West stands on a continent and clasps the crest of an ocean in either hand. Our nation, glorious in youth and strength, looks into the future with eager eyes and rejoices as a strong man to run a race.” — Theodore Roosevelt.
37. “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas.
38. “Every time we invent something, we make it easier to invent something else.” – Erik Brynjolfsson, MIT.
39. “We are at the crossroads of technology and the future of humanity. We’re all shifting our thinking, changing the way we view, experience, and contribute in the world. To be better humans and take better care of our planet. To be the voice of humanity. We can work together, to create a future where humanity will be our bravest and most enduring tech trend.” – Judy Slatyer.
40. “An unhysterical look at the future of employment. We are now facing a revolution in the way we work. A substantial schism in the past which is so great that the work we do will change – possibly so that in two decades our working lives will have been so reworked that they are unrecognizable. This is not just about the impact that a low carbon economy will have on the way we work. It is also about how the nexus of technology and globalization will work together with demographic and societal changes to fundamentally transform much of what we take for granted about work.” – Lynda Gratton
41. “What AI and machine learning allows you to do is find the needle in the haystack.” – Bob Work.
42. “Technology enables us to work every minute of every day from any place on the planet.” – Carl Honore.
43. “Artificial intelligence has the potential to transform customer experiences and establish entirely new business models in banking. To achieve the highest level or results, there needs to be a collaboration between humans and machines that will require training and a reassessment of the future of work in banking.” – Jim Marous
44. “I think in the future we’re going to see a lot of blending between physical and virtual work. Companies and schools are going to have to innovate in order to survive and to thrive during this time.” – Connie Lee, CGTN America.
45. “Going from PayPal, I thought: ‘Well, what are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘what’s the best way to make money.” – Elon Musk.
46. “If you torture the data long enough, it will confess.” -Ronald Coase.
47. “I think it’s important to America’s future and to the future of the American dream and our people and the unity and purpose and cohesion of our society that everybody feels like the pace of change isn’t just dizzying, but it can work for them and not against them.” – Ashton Carter.
48. “We are all concerned about the future of American education. But as I tell my students, you do not enter the future – you create the future. The future is created through hard work.” – Jaime Escalante.
These are all the quotes about the future of work that I had for you today. We need not be worried about the future. Man has always adjusted himself through all the industrial revolutions that have taken place already and he will do so again.