Good customer care is at the heart of any serious business. Unless you are the sole supplier of an itme, poor customer service can destro you a business.
Below are some of the very cool customer care quotes that I found on the internet.
1. “It takes months to find a customer…seconds to lose one.” – Vince Lombardi.
2. “Building a good customer experience does not happen by accident. It happens by design.” – Clare Muscutt.
3. “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Damon Richards.
4. “One customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising.” – Jim Rohn.
5. “In the world of internet customer service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” – Doug Warner.
6. “Worry about being better; bigger will take care of itself. Think one customer at a time and take care of each one the best way you can.” – Gary Comer.
7. “There is place in the world for any business that takes care of its customers – after the sale.” – Harvey MacKay.
8. “If you don’t take care of your custome, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey.
9. “Look after the customer and the business will take care of itself.” – Ray Kroc.
10. “Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.” – Kevin Stirtz.
11. “Customer service is the experience we deliver to our customer. It’s the promise we keep to the customer. It’s how we follow through for the customer. It’s how we make them feel when they do business with us.” – Shep Hyken.
12. “Customer service should not be a department, it should be the entire company.” – Tony Hsieh.
13. “I genuinely believe that any business can create a competitive advantage through giving outstanding customer care.” – Gary Vaynerchuk.
14. “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how you care.” – Damon Richards.
15. “If you don’t care your customer never will.” – Marlene Blaszczyk
16. “We don’t want to push our ideas on to customers, we simply want to make what they want.” – Laura Ashley.
17. “Your mission statement may be on the wall, but your core values are displayed in the attitudes of your employees.” – Elle Clarke.
18. “Your customers don’t care about you. They don’t care about your product or service. They care about themselves, their dreams, their goals. Now, they will care much more if you help them reach their goals, and to do that, you must understand their goals, as well as their needs and deepest desires.” – Steve Jobs.
19. “I consider each customer as a family member who deserves nothing but the best service.” – Tammy Toh.
20. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier.
21. “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.” – Jeff Bezos.
22. “Kindness and courtesy are at the root of a positive customer service experience.” – Shep Hyken.
23. “Customers never wanted social service, they wanted to be treated right the first time.” – Frank Eliason.
24. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates.
25. “Customers are like teeth. If you don’t take care of them they go away one by one until there are none.” – Jerry Flanagan.
26. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
27. “Customer service as an enterprise function is at an inflection point. Real change is needed. Real change is possible. Real change is being demanded. And ‘social’ is the catalyst for this change.” – BS Dalton.
28. “The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations.” – Roy H Williams.
29. “When you assume negative intent, you’re angry. If you take away that anger and assume positive intent, you will be amazed.” – Indra Nooyi.
30. “The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.” – Seth Godin.
31. “Our customers are not our competitors. We compete for them, not with them.” T Jay Taylor.
32. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” Jeff Bezos.
33. “Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” – J C Penny.
34. “Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one!” – Laurice Leitao.
Related Post: Quotes About Saving Money
35. “I made the observation that technology is not driving social media – it is the fact that people are social; the technology is just enabling the natural human behavior.” – Colin Shaw.
36. “We cannot promote our brands as responsive, caring and customer-focused while ignoring too many of our customers’ needs and complaints in social media.” – Augie Ray.
37. “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf.
38. “In my honest opinion, the brands with responsive, helpful, and savvy customer service on social media are those that will end up winning the social media marketing game in the future.” – Neal Schaffer.
39. “Don’t try to tell the customer what he wants. If you want to be smart, be smart in the shower. Then get out, go to work and serve the customer!” – Gene Buckley. Sikorsky Aircraft.
40. “Instead of focusing on the competition, focus on the customer.” – Scott Cook.
41. “Screw the competition – focus on good customer service.” – Richard Branson.
42. “I worry about any company which focuses too heavily on trying to provide customer service on platforms like Twitter or Facebook. I feel they are generating a lot of cost for very little benefit to the customer as well as the company itself.” – Vincent Boon.
“43. Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.” – Anonymous.
44. “Customers don’t care about your solution. They care about their problems.” – Dave McClure.
45. “For us it’s all about engagement, creating content that our customers want to interact with and building specialist teams for social media customer care to bring in personality and create dialogue.” – Emma Morrison.
46. “Successful people are always looking of opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘what’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy.
47. “91% of organizations said they aspire to be among the customer experience leaders in their industry…yet only 37% had started any kind of formal CXM initiative.” – Tim Walters.
48. “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” – Sam Walton, Wal-Mart.
49. “The tables have turned. Today’s consumers are more empowered than ever before.” – Robert Rose.
50. “Indian car buyers have not really been exposed to customer care in a competitive environment.” – Ratan Tata.
51. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou.
52. “Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?” – Jeffrey Gitomer.
53. “Whatsapp is a platform we’ll be looking into next year because it’s perfect for customer service and if enough organisations get involved it’s only a matter of time before it’s a new mainstream channel.” – Abi Buck.
54. “The contact center–the single most important point of contact for responding to customer needs–must become more agle, provide a consistent customer experience, and be optimized for improved performance. The Microsoft Customer Care Framework helps break down the current barriers that exist.” – Sheryl Kingstone.
55. “The quality of the experience will be remembered long after the price has been forgotten.” – Unknown.
56. “Your social customer care strategy should be aligned to your company strategy, and aligned to your overall customer service strategy.” – Kate Leggett.
57. “Good social customer service is about empowering customers, not making them a slave to your channel.” – TheIntrapreneur.
58. “If you convince customers that you genuinely care about them more than you care about their money, they will make you rich.” – Michael Kouly.
59. “Big and small companies today listen like never before. The question is whether they are ‘hearing’ any better.” – Dave Carroll.
60. “There will always be a place for promotion in marketing, but it cannot be at the expense of social customer care.” – Joanne Jacobs.
61. “Happy customers are your biggest advocates and can become your most successful sales team.” – Lisa Masiello.
62. “Customers who are merely satisfied remain your customers only as long as everything goes their way.” – Chip Bell.
63. “Customers are assets to be cared for and nurtured.” – Jeanne Bliss.
64. “Flipkart’s Customer Support sticks to the issue till is it resolved. They understand our issues well and I must say, they value the customer’s time by religiously following up to make sure that the issue has been resolved.” – S.K. Sultan.
65. “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford.
66. “I believe in the power of recognition and empowerment leading to great employee engagement. And employee engagement is critical to guest engagement. Employee empowerment and recognition is the core of our culture and how we achieve outstanding customer service.” – Herve Humler.
67. “You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work.” – Laurie McIntosh.
This is all I had on customer care quotes. What is left is for all of us to learn from the experience and knowledge of these experienced people.